Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Influenced

I am getting influenced by the talks of the women around me, who are they my mom, di, granny and Tashi.I have seriously got into the thinking process that now i am only thinking about it.

Women are dangerous, when they get on to planning, they know how to get their things thruogh. Btwn Nikki has been in town with me for 5 months now and almost done with her internship and is ready to leave back to LA. We had a good weekend this time and prolly the last weekend together, this time it was something different. I thought she would take up the job at the same place and i'll have some company around.

But Nikki is flying to India again (to give Tashi some company, for sure). I am so jealous and to add more to it after Mexico got postponed even Moscow is on hold for a month so I will be left alone here, but finally mom's coming back.

No comments: