For u baby (Darshita, aka Tashi, aka my Champu)
It’s really been long since the last post and I’m sure its going to be the lengthiest post.
The feeling after coming back to LA is awful. It’s been bout 2 weeks tht I’m here but still feel the same. Nihal is enjoying in India, Pranav in Dallas, Niki in UK enjoying Riya’s wedding. Mom refuses to come back before June and dad‘s giving her company and will return only after March end. Sis n Tapan with Arman has moved to San Diego. I’m left all alone, all by myself.
I’m feeling pathetic. It’s terrible to sit all alone on the dining table. To add more to it, work’s been hectic and stressful. T-5 report has taken a toll on me. Being aware, Champu calls up everyday. Don’t know what was it tht I blasted her so badly on Sunday. I was not in control and she wanted to discuss something and god knows y I fired her so badly. Only the next day after the report submission I realized tht she was talking something absolutely different from what I took it the other day and I blasted her for a whole different issue.
And knowing her for like close to a decade, I know she must have cried behind the locked door. Knowing my temper and my tone while I m angry, I know it must have hurt her badly. And I was right. Now the thing is I’m back to normal and she refuses to talk to me, doesn’t pick my calls & has blocked me on messenger. I know it’s my mistake, I’ve committed a crime and I know it is a punishable offence bcoz I said bout few things shez most sensitive to. But this is not the punishment I get, I don’t accept it.
I’m writing it here coz I know u won’t even read my mails. Champu u know I don’t say sorry so easily even if its my fault. But I’m really really really very very very very SORRY… and u know I mean it. I swear on u I’ll do whtever u say but to punish me u need to talk to me. I’m not getting sleep. Can u believe it I’m saying SORRY to u on a public domain. Remember u’ve always said, “I can forgive but cant forget”…. Don’t forget but please forgive me… and you have to; see I’ve become sweet for a change!!!
And if u do not talk to me in another 2 hrs then u know what…. Hehehehe hahahahaha….. I swear on u I will do tht... Maaf kar de yaar.. I’ll send u couple of soft toys with Mayank. Hez coming to b’bay by next week…
Wednesday, January 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Its nice to know that u had a bad time after leaving India.. plz dont call ur self sweet coz u r not... and I dare you u to do wht u hv written... hahahaha
As far as forgiving u goes u cant get it just by gifting me soft toys.. Remember Harsh words break no bones but it does break heart n sometimes relationship's.. and i will see to it that everyone reads that sorry. hehehe hahaha.. That's the worst punishment u can get... now u cannot say " main kabhi kisi se Sorry nahin kehta" hehehe
Whatever it is... thanks for forgiving..love u.. now i will get some sound sleep... CHAMPU... hehehe hahaha
Post a Comment